Social Media Management – JLB
JLB’s Social Media Management provides for monthly oversight, communications and ongoing maintenance of your website and all of the social platforms involved in your brand/business.
With Social Media Management, you:
- Convert sentiment to revenue: Up to 100% increase in transforming casual site visitors into buyers, donators or supporters
- Better satisfy your customers: Up to 30% increase in customer satisfaction rates
- Inspire loyalty and advocacy: More repeat customers and an increase in Net Promoter Score by 10-50 points
Since social media is constantly changing, we provide seamless expansion when new social media sites and technologies emerge. We integrate these new elements into our solution before the competition does, giving you maximum visibility over your customers and competitors.
“Social media management directly affects your rankings in the search engines. If you want to be on the first page then it’s necessary to do it regular and right!”
“Working with JLB is amazing. They meet with us monthly and keep us relevant online. A great partnership”
Here’s how we work social media management with you:
- Monthly updates – Content/Conversation schedules created and approved in liaison with client
- Creating your accounts: We set up and create your social media accounts, if needed. This includes but is not limited to 4 of the following: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Vimeo, Vine, Google Business Page, Foursquare, Flickr, YouTube, and others.
- Brand Identity: JLB will setup the brand identity of your business on social media outlets of your choice with strategic logo placement and imagery from your online presence.
- Sharing your message: We create a company voice that reflects your brand, promotes creativity and engage your audience through monthly content updates (vertically specific to your business). We send you statuses to edit and approve. We launch these statuses in tools that allow us to broadcast specific content simultaneously. This is a great way to keep your business presence alive and not have to login every day to keep up with the social buzz.
- New Content Maintenance: Monthly, JLB will feature educational articles that highlight your work, tag these articles for SEO, and link back to your website via social media statuses. If your business posts new blogs or articles that your employees have written, we will send out strategic statuses about this as well.
- Pro-active Process: Once a month, JLB will meet with you to discuss plans for the next month and send you a report detailing social media activity over the past month. If we can’t reach you then we will email, text or send smoke signals to gain your feedback for the going forward month. These meetings and statuses include:
- Update about last month’s activities and any anomalies
- Feedback and ideas for the month going forward with suggestions about new content.
- Social media shout outs to your followers and clients if you would like us to highlight them (We will need to know which clients you would like included in statuses ahead of time)
- Social media statuses that link back to your site and describe your work (this can include general information, events you may be sponsoring, nonprofits you are working with, upcoming specials, etc.